Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    Man, let's see what else we can Bi--h about!
    If it was one or two things, it wouldn't be a problem. But when they hand you a device on day one that they *knew* had a randomly unresponsive touchscreen, then they don't have ANY accessories (like a car charger), completely skip the tutorial when activating the phone, then jack you around with a rebate, provide you with an OS with features that no one ever dreamed would be missing from a so-called smart phone, it tends to rub you raw after a while.

Overall, yes I have a pretty decent device. If you don't like my discussing this, get the hell off the internet.
    Mike Dixon
    Software Developer
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishous View Post
    If it was one or two things, it wouldn't be a problem. But when they hand you a device on day one that they *knew* had a randomly unresponsive touchscreen, then they don't have ANY accessories (like a car charger), completely skip the tutorial when activating the phone, then jack you around with a rebate, provide you with an OS with features that no one ever dreamed would be missing from a so-called smart phone, it tends to rub you raw after a while.

Overall, yes I have a pretty decent device. If you don't like my discussing this, get the hell off the internet.
    But that's just the thing. You're not discussing anything. You're throwing a tantrum. You're still within your 30 days. Return the phone, and get something that will suit your needs.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishous View Post

Look, the basic premise of this post- that a posted 10-14 week return timeframe is crazy, bad customer service is flawed. Pretty much EVERY rebate I've sent has some similar timeframe. The last time I did a rebate with sprint it came MUCH faster- also they are required to wait until the 30 days is over so there is at least 4 weeks where they are just sitty on their thumbs. Complaining about a rebate timeframe, which is essentiall industry norm (for better or worse) just seems silly. Its like complaining that you have to change your cars oil every 3000 miles...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12