Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    but now we know how to easily (and frighteningly) get the back cover off.

so win win.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Whew!
    Your heart must have stopped instantly!

Oh wait, you were drunk so your heart probably stopped about 45 seconds after the pre hit the pavement.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    My Pre is just over three months old. I was not experiencing ANY problems with it and it had been working perfectly. I was in an asphalt parking lot, fumbling around for my keys with the Pre in my hand, when it took a belly-flop out of my hand and fell flat on its screen (protected by an invisi-shield screen film and the suede pouch).

Not a scratch on the exterior surface (thanks, invisi-shield!), but the touch surface is now unresponsive and LCD underneath is all cracked (black screen with red, blue and green lines).

I'm heartbroken.
    I remember my nextel i760. That thing was dropped more than any phone I ever had. Left it on top of my car and got on the freeway...needless to say it flew off and luckily I heard it slide of the roof. That's when I realized where I left it. Circled back around and it was still working. Just kept ticking. I hope to never drop the pre. Seems pretty fragile even with no drop.
    Just 5 mins ago my nephew picked up my phone and dropped it 1 foot literally slipped out of his hands onto concrete and it just got a crack about 1/2" long on the top left corner...totally shocked because I have dropped it from much higher while drunk and had no problems. Very irritated the repetitive drops from greater heights never caused damage but a little drop like that ended with this.
    someone needs to start a vote to see how messed up their pre dropping it and how many has fared well after dropping it??!! i would if i knew how lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Please tell me you reaching for the passenger door
    Please tell me you reaching for the passenger door
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12