41 11.61%
  • I have No Cracks.

116 32.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Weezy510 View Post
    Did you have to pay the deductible or they just replaced it?
    they just replaced it. The sales rep who initially saw it tried to blame it on me but all the techs agreed that it was a defect.
    I just started getting the usb door crack.
    I don't think it is from useing the door, but a stress point, and if the usb cut-out wasn't there it wouldn't happen.
    This is my launch day pre with zero problems, and it kills me to take it in.
    I am having simaler problems with my phone. The thing is though, I bought this phone used. Do you think there is any chance that I can take it to sprint and they'll fix it with the manufaturers warrenty?
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey4life0099 View Post
    I am having simaler problems with my phone. The thing is though, I bought this phone used. Do you think there is any chance that I can take it to sprint and they'll fix it with the manufaturers warrenty?
    As long as you have the protection plan, you're covered. There's no stipulation against how you acquired the phone (unless it was stolen, of course).
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mo View Post
    As long as you have the protection plan, you're covered. There's no stipulation against how you acquired the phone (unless it was stolen, of course).
    isn't there a manufaturers warrenty though?I don't have the protection plan. Mine has a bit of the oreo effect which is a manufaturer defect,could I try to claim that? Or would I need to be the original owner?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    mines broke off too but I can still place it back in there! I really dont want to go thru with ordering a replacement phone and dealing with that! they should have used the kinda port they use on the PIXI it looks WAYYY more sturdy!!! ***..I guess we cant have it all..WIFI or Better USB Cover you choose you CANT have both!!!
    if they are going to charge they would of charged you at the time of ordering and you would of signed a paper stating a charge. your 100 dollars goes to asurion not sprint. you only pay this if the phone is lost,stolen,liquid damage,physical damage. the replacement phone came from sprint and not asurion. and some your pre is actually a reconditioned one. i have not seen 1 pre come in as new. every thing is new on the phone and OE spec its only reconditioned because they have to reuse the board for the esn i assume.
    ha! sprint said i wasn't going to pay for my 2nd pre...they ordered it, and when it got their they decided to change their mind even though they sent a write up in..i ended up paying $119 for the new pre that was supposed to be free for me...does anyone know what the difference is if the phone is from sprint and not asurion?? does asurion only issue refurb phones and sprint new ones?? i don't mind either way as long as the phone works..:-) maybe some ppl do tho..
    does anyone know if it matters if i bought my phone new or used to use the manufacturers warrenty?
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely_olemiss View Post
    ha! sprint said i wasn't going to pay for my 2nd pre...they ordered it, and when it got their they decided to change their mind even though they sent a write up in..i ended up paying $119 for the new pre that was supposed to be free for me...does anyone know what the difference is if the phone is from sprint and not asurion?? does asurion only issue refurb phones and sprint new ones?? i don't mind either way as long as the phone works..:-) maybe some ppl do tho..
    that dosnt sound right man. something up for them to charge you 120 dollars. was it damaged in any way? if it was damaged and you went to a sprint store it is 120 dollars to get it replaced, sounds like you went to a store that really really plays by the books and knows nothing of customer loyalty or satisfaction. you can get a new or refurb phone from both sprint or asurion.

Quote Originally Posted by hockey4life0099 View Post
    does anyone know if it matters if i bought my phone new or used to use the manufacturers warrenty?
    nope. as long as it is under 1 year from being activated for the first time you should be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthStar019 View Post
    that dosnt sound right man. something up for them to charge you 120 dollars. was it damaged in any way? if it was damaged and you went to a sprint store it is 120 dollars to get it replaced, sounds like you went to a store that really really plays by the books and knows nothing of customer loyalty or satisfaction. you can get a new or refurb phone from both sprint or asurion.

nope. as long as it is under 1 year from being activated for the first time you should be good.
    ok, thank you
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Sprint sucks with customer service on this phone im so irritated
    it started a week or so and looks like it is getting larger. Starting to creep farther into the screen. I'm going to have to exchange this phone right? Will they give me a refurb or a new one?
    probably a refurb if you're after your first 30 days.
    any pictures of it ?
    it is past 30 days (not quite 60 yet). I bought it at BB. I have the Sprint insurance. Would I take it to BB or Sprint?
    i think you have to take it to sprint if it's after the 30 days (:
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i have one forming too
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Mine as well......... not good. Looks like a design flaw. Should be covered then.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I just got mines exchanged for same issue....They told me to make sure EVERY TIME I open the USB port to make sure I have the phone slide open etc and don't drop it etc.
    I've handled this phone gently and never dropped it. Had it just 60 days now.
    I guess this will only get bigger. Don't know if I should take it in now, or wait for it to get worse.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast