1.    #1  
    Is it possible to foward a call with the Pre, like I could on my 755p? I searched this site and others, and the owners manual, but could not find anything about call fowarding.
    Yes, you can, however it cannot be set up on the phone, it has to be done from Sprint's voicemail system. Be advised, they charge something like $.20 per forwarded call.
    Its .20 per minute not per call
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I loved this feature on my treo and my centro, so easy to forward right from the phone. I would send calls to my sons cheapo phone when we were on the river and I didn't want to worry about damaging mine. I hope they add this feature with an os update.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I've said it before; $0.20 per minute is pure greed.

That being said, you can forward your calls unconditionally (all calls automatically) with *72 [###-###-####] *720 to reverse.

Conditional call forwarding (busy/no answer transfer) must be set up by Sprint Customer Service.
    FrankenPre2!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimhuff View Post
    I've said it before; $0.20 per minute is pure greed.

That being said, you can forward your calls unconditionally (all calls automatically) with *72 [###-###-####] *720 to reverse.

Conditional call forwarding (busy/no answer transfer) must be set up by Sprint Customer Service.
    Same charge for unconditional forwarding?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissurra View Post
    Same charge for unconditional forwarding?
    Yes, Sprint!
    FrankenPre2!!!