Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    Funny thread! It's funny reading how people get so worked up. Watch your blood pressure. Seems a lot of heart attacks going around.
    No kidding!! I'm over 50 (bad), balding (bad), high stress job (bad) and ate like 90% of a pizza last night (bad). AND....I use Oxy-Clean and Orange Glow in the same room at the same time. Damn! I'm doomed.

bj
    Quote Originally Posted by vnmous1 View Post
    No kidding!! I'm over 50 (bad), balding (bad), high stress job (bad) and ate like 90% of a pizza last night (bad). AND....I use Oxy-Clean and Orange Glow in the same room at the same time. Damn! I'm doomed.

bj
    It was nice knowing you
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver View Post
    iJaculate somewhere else
    I am in Houston, TX and have had 0 issues with reception near the medical center and in northwest side of Houston.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I'm in Houston, Tx- med center and SW and NW houston usage mainly- no problems for me or my wife.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    I'm also in Houston, TX. I am enjoying my Pre. Sorry OP I do not buy your sob story.
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    i'm getting horrible distortion when using my communication device also - i think dixie is making cheaper cups now; i'm sure it's not the string, i just replaced it.

i can't believe i sat through this entire thread... i think i need to go to the dollar store and buy a life...

i think some of you should come with me...
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Why isn't this thread in the OT forum?
    Sometimes people just want to vent about their bad experience.
    Once that's done, the thread has served it's purpose.
    It has ran it's course and is of no use anymore.

<<closed>>
    Just call me Berd.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234