Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Yesterday, sometime between leaving my desk and getting to my car, I lost the case (aka "wee sleeping bag") for my Pre.

What a bummer! That thing was key to my coddling my most adored gadget of the moment. *sigh*

I'm holding out hope that it's somewhere in the parking lot at work... In the meantime, any recommendations for good replacement cases? I really liked the fabric one for protecting the phone while it was loose in my purse.
    SUNSPOT
    Arena Rock for Geeks
    i saw some on ebay the other day when i thought i lost mine, however i found mine. it seems to be the best case for the phone at the moment.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I'd bet someone on this forum would be willing to mail you one for free? They could just drop it in an envelope and mail it? I would but I'm still using mine- but there have to lots of people that aren't.
    Sorry to hear that.

But your post title made me laugh, lol. Sleeping bag, hehe.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunspotwendy View Post
    Yesterday, sometime between leaving my desk and getting to my car, I lost the case (aka "wee sleeping bag") for my Pre.

What a bummer! That thing was key to my coddling my most adored gadget of the moment. *sigh*

I'm holding out hope that it's somewhere in the parking lot at work... In the meantime, any recommendations for good replacement cases? I really liked the fabric one for protecting the phone while it was loose in my purse.
    I would probably recommend a good sunglass microfiber slipcase. Most of them have pretty wide openings and you can polish it up while it's "sleeping" inside.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    get a microfiber clothe and sew it up so if fits your wee Pre. You can use it to polish, too.
    haha...great title!

well, you're in luck....I received my hard shell case yesterday and have no use for the "sleeping bag"...if you don't find yours, PM your address and I'll mail it to you
    Left my diminutive, imperceptible, Pre sleep sack at the golf course lounge....
    LOVE the term sleeping bag, so cute!
    I lurve my Pre! <3
    Il sell mine for $8 shipped!
  11. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I'll sell mine for $7 shipped!
    I'll sell mine for 3 easy payment of 2.99 plus i'll throw in a handy protective case for the sleeping bag! If you call within the next hour you'll also get this handy travel size ... Oh wait nevermind I need my pre's sleeping bag
    I have an accessory kit for sale. It includes the following:

Battery
    Battery Back
    Wall Charger
    USB Cable
    Pouch
    Headphones

All are OEM and brand new. The price is $60 OBO and I do except PAYPAL. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I call it the kangaroo pouch, because it's my baby and if anyone tries to touch, I'll punch their %@#in lights out.
    I purchased this bag off of Ebay since it was so cheap. I figured it would work for you since you seem to be so enamored with the sleeping bag analogy as this actually looks like a tiny sleeping bag. I also purchased the Golla Joy Pouch which is very nice, but the Velcro on the inside scares me a bit. There are also of good pouches to be found here

Quote Originally Posted by ken0311 View Post
    I call it the kangaroo pouch, because it's my baby and if anyone tries to touch, I'll punch their %@#in lights out.
    You remind me of a lot of those parents at Chuck E Cheese.
    Last edited by deadpanwalking; 06/30/2009 at 08:25 PM.
  16.    #16  
    Thanks for all of the suggestions, everybody, you've been immensely helpful!

Particularly algee650!

i was really hoping someone at work would've found the case and returned it, but alas, 3 days later it is still missing.

--------------WHOA!-----------------

Honest to goodness... As I was typing this, a co-worker stopped by my desk and returned my beloved wee sleeping bag to me!

She found it sitting in the grass, by the parking lot, on Monday.

HOORAY! My Pre can once again be protected from the perils of other loose objects in my purse!
    SUNSPOT
    Arena Rock for Geeks
    sunspotwendy you are too cute.

I'm glad you got it back. I almost drove off the other night with mine on the ground outside my truck. It really is a nifty bag. All this Pre saffron has me considering shaving my head cept for a little pony tail in the back. I may go to the Hare Krishna temple down the road for dinner.

A coworker of mine recently returned the Palm AC charger to me. I had left that in a company truck.

I've got to wash my sleeping bag. It's dirty.It won't shrink will it?
    Last edited by galavanter; 07/02/2009 at 07:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I have an accessory kit for sale. It includes the following:

Battery
    Battery Back
    Wall Charger
    USB Cable
    Pouch
    Headphones

All are OEM and brand new. The price is $60 OBO and I do except PAYPAL. Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks
    I think your looking for the spelling accept.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Around my way, the multi-phone company retail stores sell a generic range of phone "sleeping-bags" in various colours and designs.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Happy to hear someone found it sunspotwendy!

My Pre sleeps on top of the sleeping bag while charging at night since I don't want the Alarm muffled in the mornings. ^_^
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast