1.    #1  
    I have not tried to use it yet, but I was wondering if anyone has been successful at using Directv's DVR scheduler on your Pre.
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Yes. I work for DirecTv and there is word our development team is working on a webOS app.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRick10 View Post
    Yes. I work for DirecTv and there is word our development team is working on a webOS app.
    That is awesome news! I use the one for my ipod touch alot and it works really great. Looking forward to seeing the app in all of it's Pre splendor!
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    The directv webpage works too. It kinda sucks, though, cause its always zoomed way out, but it works when you need it to.

I'm incredibly happy to hear that there is an actual app on the way too.
    Yup, I remember in that one document that leaked before the Pre was released, and DirecTV was among to companies listed to be developing software for the Pre.

Can't wait for it to come out....hopefully it will get some Netflix love too!
    I will keep you guys updated.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    yes please, i will wait for an app.
    I used the website version on my Pre and was able to schedule my DVR just fine. Go to m.directv.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Yup, I remember in that one document that leaked before the Pre was released, and DirecTV was among to companies listed to be developing software for the Pre.

Can't wait for it to come out....hopefully it will get some Netflix love too!
    Here is the link that you were talking about. http://www.precentral.net/pre-applications-galore As you can see there is still a few apps out there that should hit the app catalog soon cause this link clearly states that these developers were to have the apps ready on or around the launch of the device.
    Wasn't DirecTV listed as one of the companies developing apps at/near launch.
    Article Link
    DirecTv is spelled DirectTv on that page lol. Its one "T" people lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bjshedwick View Post
    I have not tried to use it yet, but I was wondering if anyone has been successful at using Directv's DVR scheduler on your Pre.
    Just type in "m.directv.com" in the Web browser and you can program your DirecTV DVR's from your Pre. Just save it as a bookmark fornext time.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Any word on the directv app yet ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Wasn't DirecTV listed as one of the companies developing apps at/near launch.
    Article Link
    The SuperFan app is a DirecTV app and is incredible.

Edit: Didn't realize how old the post I quoted was!
    I had to call DirecTV for another issue and since I was juggled around between 3 reps, I figured I'd ask them all. Seems like they are not making a better DVR scheduling app, at least to their knowledge...but really, what do they know? They told me to email them and request it. I just think that those guys had no clue what I was talking about because they kept referring me back to their mobile website and to use the DVR scheduling from there.

I really hope that they will make an app for the Pre just like they did for the fruit phone!
    m.directv.com is unusable on the pre
    I've used the regular site numerous times to schedule my DVR and it works great. m.directv.com works but with the pre browser the full site is so much better...