Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    I've had my Pre since it came out and have loved it, even with its faults. Anyhow, my question is this:

I use a site ctabustracker.com. It tracks the bus routes in Chicago with real time data. It shows a map, and on the bus route it shows where each bus is. To choose what routes to view, you have to bring up a pop up. In this pop up, there are tons of routes, and you would have to scroll up/down to choose. The problem is I can't scroll past the initial choices of routes. Is there a way to scroll in a frame/pop-up within a webpage?

Thanks
    Ernesto

if you want a real example of what I'm saying, go to the site above, and click on "routes" in the upper right hand of the screen. The pop up should appear on the left hand side of the screen.
    I'm hoping this helps but on the iPhone you do two-fingered dragging within the frame to manipulate that scrollable frame and not the rest of the page.
    I am interested in this as well, I use the buses all the time in Chicago, this would be nice. FYI for Neitzl, you can also use the non-map one, it shows pretty much the same thing.
    It is right next to the map option when you go the ctabustracker.com
    Did my suggestion work?
    I'm on the site testing it out now. The iPhone suggestion did not work. I am trying everything such as holding the Orange button when scrolling or the sym buton. Nothing seems to be working...
    Quote Originally Posted by PreFix View Post
    I'm on the site testing it out now. The iPhone suggestion did not work. I am trying everything such as holding the Orange button when scrolling or the sym buton. Nothing seems to be working...
    How about three fingers?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donald.aleshire View Post
    FYI for Neitzl, you can also use the non-map one, it shows pretty much the same thing.
    It is right next to the map option when you go the ctabustracker.com
    Yah, I have another bookmark with the #60 bus (a route I can't reach) on that page. The others routes I use are, luckily, within that first set of choices. But I sure do love the real time tracking map. Hope this can be worked out.
    what if you zoom way out and do it? might be small and suck but should get the job done.
    i didn't have a problem. i had a big grey pop up box right in the middle of the screen. flicked it up and it scrolled, flicked it again and got all the way to the 206 bus.

i clicked on "riding CTA" top left of home page. (didn't see "routes" like you said) than click "route system guide" on the left menu, than picked the drop down in the center of the page.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    That's not the page where I'm having the problem. It's on the homepage, but then click on the "Bus Map Location" icon on the right hand side of the page. This page is where the "route" link pops up a box with an unscrollable page.
    oh i see your problem now.
    Request a mobile site.
  13. R_E
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    This has never been fixed. Does anyone know if palm is working on this?