Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. rego#AC's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
       #1  
    I can't find a way to search for calendar entries. How do I search for an event for which I've forgotten the date? (Just one of many questions I have about the calendar. I wish there were an entire forum dedicated to it.)
    Thanks,
    Ed
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by rego1166 View Post
    I can't find a way to search for calendar entries. How do I search for an event for which I've forgotten the date? (Just one of many questions I have about the calendar. I wish there were an entire forum dedicated to it.)
    Thanks,
    Ed
    There is no way to search the calendar. Another important feature (for many) that every other smart phone can do.
  3. cmahy's Avatar
    Posts
    300 Posts
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    #3  
    General note re: offline searching / non-google searching: take a look at this forum post. Not perfect, but, certainly helps ease the calendar search pain:

    http://forums.precentral.net/general...available.html
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmahy View Post
    General note re: offline searching / non-google searching: take a look at this forum post. Not perfect, but, certainly helps ease the calendar search pain:

    http://forums.precentral.net/general...available.html
    Oooh. I didn't know that about agenda. Thanks! **Removes google search app from phone!
    : (){:|:&};:
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Badandy127 View Post
    There is no way to search the calendar. Another important feature (for many) that every other smart phone can do.
    Wrong. May not be built in but there IS a way.

    Quote Originally Posted by cmahy View Post
    General note re: offline searching / non-google searching: take a look at this forum post. Not perfect, but, certainly helps ease the calendar search pain:

    http://forums.precentral.net/general...available.html
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    Oooh. I didn't know that about agenda. Thanks! **Removes google search app from phone!
    I think I still prefer the Google Calendar Search app, you don't have to specify a date range like you do in Agenda.

    http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...alendar-search
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers

Posting Permissions