1.    #1  
    I received some email attachments-. JPG photos. Unable to copy to photos- error saving this photo to mass storage. Anyone know how to save .jpg attachment directly to photos via pre, or is this not possible. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    This is not yet possible. Hopefully it will be included in the next few updates...
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by westie3130 View Post
    I received some email attachments-. JPG photos. Unable to copy to photos- error saving this photo to mass storage. Anyone know how to save .jpg attachment directly to photos via pre, or is this not possible. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo_ View Post
    This is not yet possible. Hopefully it will be included in the next few updates...
    It is possible; I've done it twice. When you receive JPGs in your E-mail, just click the file name. The Pre will download the photo off the mail server. Once fully downloaded, click the file again. The Pre will show the JPG and there will be a button on the bottom which offers to save the photo to the phone. Click that and you'll have a copy in your memory. If you've gotten to that last step and you're getting an error message, try re-sending the E-mail, sending the attachment in a different E-mail and restart the Pre.

Good luck
    Brett
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I have always been able to save pictures (thats how I got my new wallpaper onto the phone) but for some reason I tried it with a .gif file and the picture is nowhere to be found. No error or anything, it lets me copy it to my photos but then never actually shows up... Strange!
  5.    #5  
    Thanks,Brett- that worked- resending the email. Didn't even have to restart the Pre!!
    The photos app shows JPG images only. You can save other file types to usb mass storage but can only view JPG photos in the photos app.