1.    #1  
    If I assign a Picture to a persons caller ID, will it remove its self if I delete the picture from the phone? I know it seems like a silly question, but there are some pics for people on my caller ID that i can't find on the phone anywhere
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    No, they'll still be there.

Not to be obtuse, but when you saw that the caller ID pics were there and the pictures of them that were originally on your phone weren't, didn't the answer seem obvious?
    Are they from your Outlook contacts? I noticed that mine all transferred over when I got the phone. If so, you should probably go remove them in Outlook.
  4. UserOne
    No, deleting the pic off the phone will not remove it once its been associated with a contact. My guess is that the picture is copied to a different location on the phone specifically for "contacts" .

I've done this with a few of my contacts, usb drive over a few jpgs, associate them to contacts, then delete the pics and the pic stays on the contact.

If you did want to change or delete the photo on the Contact, go into the Contacts app, find the specific contact you wanted to change and tap "edit". Then tap the picture and you should see two options appear that allow you to "Change Photo" or "Delete Photo".

L8R
  5.    #5  
    double post
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    No, they'll still be there.

Not to be obtuse, but when you saw that the caller ID pics were there and the pictures of them that were originally on your phone weren't, didn't the answer seem obvious?
    After reading my question the answer did seem pretty obvious, but I asked the question wrong. I have trouble putting into words whats in my head sometimes

UserOne seemed to figure out what I was trying to say