1.    #1  
    Just curious if anyone has tested if the Pre will support video out. I plugged my old iPod audio cable into the headset port of the Pre and connected it to the AUX input on the receiver in my Toyota van and it worked great. Was able to play music, stream Pandora music and Sprint TV audio through the receiver. Now I want Sprint TV through my backseat DVD player (which obviously has AV hookups). They used video out during the CES launch. Just wondering if the Pre supports it out of the box or if we'll have to wait for an app and special cable.

I've searched the forums and found no mention of video out. Anyone?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    No video out via the headphone jack. At least, if there COULD be, it is NOT enabled.
    I tried a while back but had no luck. Seems like it would b/c if you look at the headphones it has 3 rings on the plug. Which are exaclty placed in the same areas as my Ipod video cables. Maybe one day somone will get it to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmehr View Post
    I tried a while back but had no luck. Seems like it would b/c if you look at the headphones it has 3 rings on the plug. Which are exaclty placed in the same areas as my Ipod video cables. Maybe one day somone will get it to work.
    The third ring is for the mic.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com