Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Whats with the big jump in users viewing the form? I wonder if this means more folks are getting their pre's. Either way it is great to have a more Palm Pre People .
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 06/29/2009 at 07:53 PM. Reason: spelling: Plam to Palm
    Engadget had a link to one of the posts here.

engadgetcom/2009/06/29/palm-pre-finds-fan-off-the-grid/

Insert a dot after engadget because I can't post links
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Yeah, that could explain it. Looks like the users jumped by ~1000 or about double what I have been seeing the last few weeks. Great to have more people in the community, hope it keeps growing.
    I'm happy that more people are joining PreCentral. I've only been here a few weeks, but have learned so much so far. The people here are great.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Same here! I have only been here a few weeks too, but what a great bunch of people and a great source knowledge and info!!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I figured it was because of the 1.0.4 update. Seems like update days bring a lot more folks to the site.
    I've been around ... lurking for quite a while (since Feb maybe?). Just decided to jump in and get involved.
    ~Pam
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Me too. I have posted very little on this site (if at all) but have found this community more valuable than I could have ever imagined. You guys and gals are wonderful, thanks to all who provide answers to many of the questions we have.
    I just stumbled across this site today, and I'm glad I did! it seems to be the biggest Pre forum on the web! I look forward to visiting here every day for more Pre news!
    Quote Originally Posted by joelkamp View Post
    Whats with the big jump in users viewing the form? I wonder if this means more folks are getting their pre's. Either way it is great to have a more Palm Pre People .
    Hopefully the jump in users is mostly compiled of developers. I want to start seeing some apps.
    The widespread ad campaign must be doing something...
    n00bz!!jj!
    Quote Originally Posted by mentallydetached View Post
    Hopefully the jump in users is mostly compiled of developers. I want to start seeing some apps.
    Pun intended?