Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    received a couple texts from my gf, and as I was replying to her text messages, she IMed me via gchat during my response to her. the app automatically switched to reply in gchat AND i didnt lose anything of what i typed!!! i proceeded to finish up the reply and hit send without thinking twice =D

PALM tons of kudos!!!!!!!!
    I love this thread.

And your girlfriend.
    Quote Originally Posted by rburna View Post
    received a couple texts from my gf, and as I was replying to her text messages, she IMed me via gchat during my response to her. the app automatically switched to reply in gchat AND i didnt lose anything of what i typed!!! i proceeded to finish up the reply and hit send without thinking twice =D

PALM tons of kudos!!!!!!!!
    Ya it's good isn't it!
    I love it too! I've talked through text, AIM and Gchat all with the same person without losing a step, its probably pretty confusing for them! But thats why they need to get a Pre!
    Lets call this what it is, it's Synergy. Threaded chat has actually existed since the Treo line, but without synergy you would be forced to change apps to continue your conversation.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    i dunno been emailing my wife and i sms her too but she's been confused in her outlook how my emails from my pre format.. i really don't know it looks all formatted badly and garbled together
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Yep, yep, yep. I'm liking it myself.
    I just wish that the popup that tells you when you try to send a message when someone signs off of AIM or whatever gave you the option to automatically send as text, rather than hitting cancel, and then having to choose to send it as text in the drop down menu.

Other than that, I definitely agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    i dunno been emailing my wife and i sms her too but she's been confused in her outlook how my emails from my pre format.. i really don't know it looks all formatted badly and garbled together
    It's a bug. It does that with HTML-formatted emails.
    Ain't it some amazing $h!t?