Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by amateurhack View Post
    Looks to me like the radar at wm.weather.com has full weather in motion. That's a new one for me.
    Can zoom in as well from the "Map Center". Thanks again for the info.
    Works fine for me, I actually like the new look. Not as much info, but the Map is nice to see right away.
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    Need to correct an earlier statement I made: Even on my girlfriends iPhone, when she navigates to weather.com/iphone she is redirected to mw.weather.com. She has the 2.x OS release still. Maybe iPhone 3.x OS software allows iPhones to still get to weather.com/iphone, I won't know till she upgrades. Not that any of this matters on a Pre forum, but I'll check with a coworker that has the 3G S to see if he can still get to the previous iPhone formatted version. Would be nice to know if something other than Google Chrome can still get to it.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Checked with my coworker with the iPhone 3G S and he is also redirected to mw.weather.com. Don't know what the heck weather.com is doing by redirecting from the original iPhone page.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Checked with my coworker with the iPhone 3G S and he is also redirected to mw.weather.com. Don't know what the heck weather.com is doing by redirecting from the original iPhone page.
    The server must not be reading the user-agent correctly, or is stuck trying to find the OLD iPhone user-agent perhaps. They should fix this for everyone, not just Pre users, anyone that has mobile webkit browser.
    I can get none of the above to load, haven't downloaded 1.0.4 yet.

Is there any other weathers, especially with radar, and really want animation because we boat that anyone can load????

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Mine works perfectly, they redesigned it but it works perfectly
    I think they actually added support for the Pre (ie, the site detects the Pre as a mobile device). Because when I logged on to weather.com just now it asked for my location, then pulled up what is clearly a mobile formatted site. Before it was giving me the normal computer monitor sized site unless I went to the /iphone subpage.

And the mobile site's main page has a streaming radar image that you can click on to bring up a fully interactive version (with zoom and movement arrows).

to the Weather Channel.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
    I can get none of the above to load, haven't downloaded 1.0.4 yet.

Is there any other weathers, especially with radar, and really want animation because we boat that anyone can load????

Thanks in advance.

Try clearing the History/Cookies/Cache on the Pre. Then try again to go to weather.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12