1.    #1  
    Finally. I'll have that puppy in 3 hours. Anyone else get the call today?
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Thanks for the update. Perhaps Twitter would be a better forum for random news about your day.
  3.    #3  
    Sorry, I was just very, very excited. Didn't mean to clutter up the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1am View Post
    Thanks for the update. Perhaps Twitter would be a better forum for random news about your day.
    Shut up.

And to the op, congratz . I'm still waiting for my replacement from best buy
    Congrats!
    Global Posts
    628 Global Posts
    I wouldn't get it through them. Just hope it doesn't have any problems with it.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by akarol View Post
    Luckily I have some connections there. Obviously not good enough to get it in any sooner than now, but I figure if I have problems I can just go through Sprint because I have the insurance. I could be mistaken on that though.
    Quote Originally Posted by akarol View Post
    Correct. I would suggest go to all the sprint stores near by. If you have a problem with your pre if you bought it at best buy, good luck trying to get an exchange. They get NONE in stock
    Quote Originally Posted by technoviking View Post
    Shut up.

And to the op, congratz . I'm still waiting for my replacement from best buy
    Agree. Absolutely nothing wrong with folks posting their excitement for the Pre.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I got the same call! Hopefully I can get down there today...
    Quote Originally Posted by CTFan View Post
    I got the same call! Hopefully I can get down there today...
    Prepare to have your world changed forever.
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
    Quote Originally Posted by technoviking View Post
    Correct. I would suggest go to all the sprint stores near by. If you have a problem with your pre if you bought it at best buy, good luck trying to get an exchange. They get NONE in stock
    If you have TEP you can exchange it any Sprint store weather you buy at Best Buy or Radio Shack.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    If you have TEP you can exchange it any Sprint store weather you buy at Best Buy or Radio Shack.
    Tep?
    Total Equipment Protection. I get it on every Sprint phone I've had. Any defects, or failing hardware are replaced without deductible. Any physical damage, loss, theft, is replaced by insurance with a $100 deductible. I thought it took 30 days to kick in though.
    Quote Originally Posted by donatom3 View Post
    Total Equipment Protection. I get it on every Sprint phone I've had. Any defects, or failing hardware are replaced without deductible. Any physical damage, loss, theft, is replaced by insurance with a $100 deductible. I thought it took 30 days to kick in though.
    Only if you remove it and re-add it at a later date or if you add it on a line that never had it before. This activates immediately with a new line of service.
    Still waiting on my call. Ive been on that list since launch. my interest is slowly fading. meh.
    Congatulations! You will love your Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I tried this at my corporate sprint store. They told me i had to go thru BB before my 30days.