Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Post what's new with the update
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Post what's new with the update
    No release notes so far. But I got very good battery life after this update...
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    In the alarm app could you add mulitple alarms? I dont remember being able to do this....
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    In the alarm app could you add mulitple alarms? I dont remember being able to do this....
    It has been there. 1.04 is a strict security update, probably directed solely at the email app sideload issue (and security problem). If homebrew people could figure it out, it was just a matter of time for the malicious coders to start phishing with it.
    Thers is definately an upgrade with the camera. When yu click on your photos on the camera it takes you directly to the pictures that you took instead of the all images, downloads, wallpaper, page.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    There's already a thread about 1.0.4 here: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/189424-1-0-4-out.html
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    Thers is definately an upgrade with the camera. When yu click on your photos on the camera it takes you directly to the pictures that you took instead of the all images, downloads, wallpaper, page.
    1.0.3 already did that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    1.0.3 already did that.
    +1 The Camera was doing that for me yesterday. Nice to be able to MMS the photo you just took.
  10.    #10  
    The software info says that most of the built in apps is v 1.0
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    No it didn't... I got had this issue all the time when I wanted to preview the picture I just took..

Edit: NVM, I think I misread that... I do see the photo album listings but after a second or two the picture does come up.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    +1 The Camera was doing that for me yesterday. Nice to be able to MMS the photo you just took.
    Same for me yesterday I thought in card view of the camera I seen the last picture I took.
    It seems the new update is solely a security update. No new apps or enhancements at all. They just blocked the install via email. Looks like I'll be rooting my Pre afterall...
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    What I think everyone ignores but is interesting to me, is that the Sprint Configuration has gone up again, from 1.5 to 1.6. Perhaps there are radio/signal improvements?
    Anyone check yet if the symbols in a webpage bug is fixed?

Edit: Checked myself, answer is no.
    Last edited by jhoff80; 06/29/2009 at 01:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by notabun View Post
    What I think everyone ignores but is interesting to me, is that the Sprint Configuration has gone up again, from 1.5 to 1.6. Perhaps there are radio/signal improvements?
    I noticed this too
    Quote Originally Posted by katmandoo122 View Post
    It has been there. 1.04 is a strict security update, probably directed solely at the email app sideload issue (and security problem). If homebrew people could figure it out, it was just a matter of time for the malicious coders to start phishing with it.
    Just got the universal translator on before the update!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Yes. Start Clock and tap the bell icon to go to the alarms area. Look for the + sign in the lower left corner. Tap there to add a new alarm.
    PALM! Release the SDK already!
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatethisregistration View Post
    PALM! Release the SDK already!
    That's what everybody said about the Pre and we see how that turned out. Let them get something right 1st
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast