1.    #1  
    I have had phone since launch and this is the first time this has ever happened , the phone froze while launching camera app causing me to remove battery to start up again anyone else exp this
    My phone has froze once so far while I was browsing the web.

Unfortunately, until humans evolve bigger brains, I think we'll never get computers (probably the most complex systems ever engineered) to be perfect. Remember that the Pre is, after all, a Linux computer.
  3. KAM1138
    Hello Everyone,

Today, my Pre locked up when I was performing a 'Find' in Document Viewer, while viewing a Microsoft Word file. It locked up everything--not even the power button worked. I removed the battery and then replaced it. It started up fine after that.

I tried to replicate the error, and it locked up, but I was able to close the application via the normal method. So, not sure what's going on there.

KAM
    My Pre froze today for the 1st time. It was on the touchstone, and I picked it up and was able to drag the yellow lock icon up to unlock it, but the touch screen would not work, the launch button, or power button.

I was at work, so I called my Pre from my work phone and was able to answer the Pre, but after the call it was still locked up. I thought maybe it was a clitch and if I was able to answer the phone, afterwards the touch screen would work.

I had to remove the battery to recover.
    My pre frooze up after the person I was speaking with hung up - it then rebooted itself...