Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I know they're usually not as fun as built-in apps, but you can play games in the web browser, and some can be pretty fun.

There's a bunch here:
    playpregames.com
    Pretty cool
    Quote Originally Posted by xoise View Post
    I know they're usually not as fun as built-in apps, but you can play games in the web browser, and some can be pretty fun.

There's a bunch here:
    playpregames.com
    I assume you're the "Xoise" from Xoise Solutions, the people responsible for that aformentioned website

Did ya write all the games yourself, or did you just use existing code and format it for the Pre?

By the way, any game site that has Duck Hunt deserve a bookmark from me
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Is the site still up? I'm not getting it.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Yes it is still up, but I wouldn't bother going to it. No offense, but these are some of the worst games I have even seen. They are very buggy, half finished, and almost unplayable. They are not even formatted for the Pre's screen.

For instance:

The "slots" game is three little dots that change color and award you two or three of a kind. That's it.

For the mine-sweeper game, they took a screenshot from windows and didn't even bother to photoshop out the menu at the top which does nothing. It doesn't even tell you when you win.

In the hold-em poker game, the cards are so small you have to constantly zoom in and out to view it and even when zoomed all the way in it is unplayable.

And these are the best ones.... :-(

Correction: The solitaire is pretty decent.
    Last edited by Maximo_; 06/29/2009 at 10:00 AM.