1.    #1  
    Seems if I'm surfing the web for any extended period, and I go to my bookmarks and tap on one, it goes to the white screen like its gonna load, but the refresh button isn't spinning, like the page is already loaded, if I hit the refresh, the blue spinner will spin for eternity, or until the battery dies. I try clearing the cache manually typing in website, usually I have to do a reset to get it to work again, anyone else having this?
    I also have this problem,at least once a day,turning the phone off and back on again seems to do the trick,real anoying.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    You might try "pulling down" on the app like you were scrolling to see the top of the screen. Sometimes that kicks it loose for me. I have no idea why, other than that it causes a refresh to draw the name of the page at the top of the screen.
    Had this problem a couple of times. It kind of reminds me of a PC "freeze." Anyway, all I've done to remedy is gesture back or press the button, swipe the app away and then revisit. Works fine on the revisit
    I get half pages. To get the full page I just tip to landscape.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I ussually close and open you tube then close that and open the page... Seems to work...

This is kinda annoying though.
    This is happening every 1 - 2 days for me. Only powering off the device and turning it back on seems to fix it. I'm hoping this gets addressed in a later update, as it's not like this phone reboots quickly.
    Last edited by Nightburn; 06/29/2009 at 02:46 AM.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyandthesets View Post
    I get half pages. To get the full page I just tip to landscape.
    Lol, this is exactly how I got stuck pages to load on my iphone, doesn't seem to work for me on pre though, thanls for thw replies, I'm hoping palm can fix this with an update
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    It has happened to me a few times but I noticed that whenever this happens to me it's around 9:30 in the evening, and only once a day. Ironically, that's around the time my Pre says it last automatically backed up. I'm guessing this might be the issue. A restart always fixes it for me though (until the next evening).