Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I wanna switch to Sprint tomorrow will I have to pay $300 to walk outta the store with a pre tomorrow? Can i pay half and get the other half added to the bill?
    No. Depending on your credit and whether you get a spending limit or not
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Sprint will not bill any part of the cost of the device to your bill.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonio View Post
    I wanna switch to Sprint tomorrow will I have to pay $300 to walk outta the store with a pre tomorrow? Can i pay half and get the other half added to the bill?
    If you live in California, you will have to pay $300 plus tax on the full MSRP of $550.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    A new customer will not be able to bill any part of it to his/her account.
    If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.
    Yes, if you get the spending limit removed (though not right away--in the future), than you will be able to bill phones/accessories to your account. I just did ordering another Palm Pre for my second line.
    You have to have good payment history with Sprint for at least 3 months before you can bill anything to your account, regardless of your spending limit.
    Check BB and RS for units to try and avoid the MIR?
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    I paid nothing out of pocket for my Pre and accessories. I asked the rep if he could bill the device to my account and he did. I've had an active Sprint account for over 3 years though. That's probably why they allowed it.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    go to walmart or radio shack. 199 plus tax
    Well, when I came to Sprint for the first time, they put everything on my account, I did not have to pay anything up front, and I got 2 phones with accessories, that was about 9 years ago, I guess different times?
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    thanks guys
    Uh they let me charge the phone and two touchstones to my account the day I signed up...
    I charged 400 dollars worth of devices (pre) and accessories to my bill. You can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonio View Post
    you guys know Radio Shack sells the pre for $220 but they dont offer the mail in rebate, i got mine from radioshack, i could careless about the rebate specially it takes forever for you to get it back, so $220 is not bad
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Thanks I will try radioshack
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpanwalking View Post
    If you live in California, you will have to pay $300 plus tax on the full MSRP of $550.
    What!? That is nasty!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Radioshack does not list it one their site. And called the store here and they dont have them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceyted View Post
    I charged 400 dollars worth of devices (pre) and accessories to my bill. You can do it.
    Exactly what I did!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Were u a new customer?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast