1.    #1  
    When I start Pandora, the blue opening screen comes up, but the app will not move further. Thought maybe the problem was with the site. Nope. On my PC, it renders fine. I have powered down/up the phone, but no change.

And things were going so well.

Help???
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
  2.    #2  
    Ooh! I hope my thread doesn't get buried. I sure need help.
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
    Try uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling. Also how many stations do you have? I had 75 and it took forever to launch I cut it down about 50 and it opened right up with no delay.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. I panicked and forgot this was not a native app. If your suggestion doesn't work, ill be surprised.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    Thanks. I panicked and forgot this was not a native app. If your suggestion doesn't work, ill be surprised.
    Oh, I only have 7.