Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So i got a palm pre, it had some dead pixels, and I decided to exchange it for a new one. They let me keep my orange and black pouch that was included with my first device so now I have two! Today I noticed that the pouch included with the first device I got doesn't say the word PALM on the upper part of one of the sides and the second device does. Do the newer pre's have a PALM logo on the pouches included in the box? check urs...does it say PALM on it?
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Mine doesn't say Palm on it. Can you buy replacment pouches?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    My first one didn't have Palm either, but my second one does.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Mine did not, but i did sell it.
    My pouch does not say anything.
    Now this is certainly earth-shattering news. The embossed logo will make up for all the other problems people have.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I got mine on release day, and it doesn't say Palm. That's not fair, I'm taking mine back. And if their reportedly crummy customer service gives me any grief, I'm calling the CEO of Palm and reminding everyone that I'm still within th 30 day return period, and their competitors now have phones for $99!!!!

/sarcasm off
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I did notice this also.... I use the pouch for my Sprint MiiFii...
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I wish I had the one with the logo!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I have two on order from telesales. We will see!
    No logo on mine. That's what I get for getting mine early and being so lucky as to not have needed any replacement.
    Release day purchase for me and I do NOT have the Palm logo of excellence on my pouch. Damn it!
    Yea same here, release day pouch=no logo.
    New pouch from new Pre I got this Saturday=Palm logo
    But they kept everything from my first Pre
    I wish I could of kept my old pouch and the new one as well
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Ooooppsss, sorry double post. Hell don't know why.
    Last edited by STARGATE; 06/29/2009 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Trying to fix an error
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Did you notice that the pouch is really good at cleaning the screen? I wipe mine clean like 20 times a day, I love how shiny the Pre is, and every time I swipe something it gets smudged again. I rub it down with the pouch. I assume they did that on purpose.
    Pictures or it didn't happen
  17. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    Did you notice that the pouch is really good at cleaning the screen? I wipe mine clean like 20 times a day, I love how shiny the Pre is, and every time I swipe something it gets smudged again. I rub it down with the pouch. I assume they did that on purpose.
    OCD much?
    Yeah I noticed this the other day, first the black sleeve then the yellow sleeve now they have a palm logo kind of melted into the pouch but only on the latest shipment. I traded mine with a return that didn't bring all their stuff in so there was a new pouch in the returned box. i kinda like the Palm logo pouches, it seems a bit tighter than the others too but it might just be in my mind.
    Mine does not say palm, but the wife's 3rd Pre did. I was like WHOA. lol
    lets see a pic!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast