1.    #1  
    Where are the BEST sites to download freebies nowadays?
    Last edited by clevelandrocker; 06/28/2009 at 06:54 PM.
  2.    #3  
    Cool...thanks!
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Does anyone have a cutout of the pre screen I can use while making wallpapers?

I know the resolution is 320x480, but the app bar on the bottom and the "sprint" bar on the top take away some of that resolution. I'd like to know exactly how much of that I "lose" when making. If someone can provide me a cutout, or just even tell me how many pixels I'm working with:
    1) on the top of the "sprint" bar
    2) how many pixels tall the app bar is
    3) how many pixels the small notification bar is (the one that just shows the icons, no text)

It'll help me make some goofy ones I want to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrogen76 View Post
    Does anyone have a cutout of the pre screen I can use while making wallpapers?

I know the resolution is 320x480, but the app bar on the bottom and the "sprint" bar on the top take away some of that resolution. I'd like to know exactly how much of that I "lose" when making. If someone can provide me a cutout, or just even tell me how many pixels I'm working with:
    1) on the top of the "sprint" bar
    2) how many pixels tall the app bar is
    3) how many pixels the small notification bar is (the one that just shows the icons, no text)

It'll help me make some goofy ones I want to make.
    The reso you need is 320x425.
    The top & bottom bar are 28 pixels each.
    The app/quick launch bar is 67 pixels.
    Follow Me On

Ok, I createad a photoshop template that makes keeping these things in mind really easy.
    Just delete the background layer when you're ready to save.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Oh, and here's the image I needed that to make!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    use tonebee.com and you can make your own ringtone with just about any format of a song...