Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PREferred View Post
    This is terrible! I've had my pre for nearly three weeks and everything works great. My experience with Sprint has been good and the pre battery is lasting all day. While it is true, a rock hit my wife's windshield and cracked it, and my dog threw up on the living room carpet, everything else is okay. What am I doing wrong?
    You should return your wife and dog for replacements. If you picked out an ugly newwife, that might give you an all-in-one package.
  2.    #22  
    But I would still have the cracked windshield!
    Quote Originally Posted by PREferred View Post
    But I would still have the cracked windshield!
    Yeah, but that can be fixed, and wives are easy to train not to throw up on the carpet...

(And if anyone points my wife to this thread, I'm sending you the lawyer's bill...)
    all phones have problems... so i expected some, and did get them! but so far i'm really pleased with the multitasking and web-browsing... apps will fall into place eventually so i'm very happy with my purchase!

its just sprint i have issues with!
    I still can't believe I waited in line for this phone! I actually was prepared to have some problems with it but I am as happy as I had hoped to be!
    I haven't had a single issue. There are certainly some things that need tweaking, but overall this phone is just awesome.

I think there are a lot of folks here who are either full of it with their claims or over the top with their expectations.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12