Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I have searched and could not find the answer. Does anyone know the limit on the number of POP email accounts that can be set up on the PRE. A Sprint rep told me 2. Any help would be appreciated. I currently have 6 on my WM device I would love to ditch.

Thanks
    I only have two set up on my phone, Gmail and Hotmail.

I just tried adding another account (Yahoo) and it went through without a hitch. Don't know if it'll go up to 6.

Why do you have so many email accounts, anyway? lol
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Personal, Joint personal, Company mine, Company Joint, Company Office Account, New Personal account with own domain name(ditching AT&T)

Thanks for checking
    Dunno about POP specifically, but I had a total of 6 emails on my Pre(4 Gmail IMAP and 2 POP).
    I'm running 3: Yahoo, Gmail, AOL
    A max of 8 EAS accounts (yes, 8) and from what I understand 12 additional account.
    I'm running two EAS (Gmail and work Exchange), one IMAP (Yahoo), and two POP. Actually, come to think of it, Gmail might be IMAP specifically, and EAS for calendar and contacts. But, anyways, a total of 5 email accounts.

And, incidentally, each email account can be (and is, in my case) configured for different delivery times (work Exchange as emails come in, the rest checking between 15 and 60 minutes).
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    I have 1 EAS account, and 6 IMAP accounts.

Off topic: Mcnutty, are you a fan of "The Wire"? Just curious if that's where you got your screen name. I loved that series...
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaer57 View Post
    Off topic: Mcnutty, are you a fan of "The Wire"? Just curious if that's where you got your screen name. I loved that series...

Just started watching season 4 again. One of my favorite shows of all time. McNaulty and Omar were my favorites.
    If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnutty View Post
    Just started watching season 4 again. One of my favorite shows of all time. McNaulty and Omar were my favorites.
    One of my favorites too!
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650