Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    So I read that Sprint recently started having some data outtages. I am currently receiving a constant & annoying error 67. I am in an area where I am roaming though. I wasn't getting this error earlier today (when I was in an area with great Sprint coverage).

    The odd thing though, this error is displayed when I connect to the WiFi network. So I don't know. I tried updating the network settings & the PRL. No luck, the error still persists.

    I am hoping that this doesn't continue when I get back on a strong signal...And I hope it is not the phone. Anyone else getting this error?

    Follow Me On

  2. #2  
    I got it all day yesterday but I was in a terrible reception area and data roaming. It was very annoying the number of times it popped up!
  3. wormdood's Avatar
    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    #3  
    I got the error 3 times about an hour ago while on wifi.
  4. #4  
    Do any of you happen to be in the 4G test markets?
  5.    #5  
    I don't think so. I am in Orlando, FL.
    Follow Me On

  6. #6  
    Had this on both my pre's over the past few days for a few hours each day. It was literally popping up every 30 to 60 seconds with the alert sound for hours.

    Annoying is an understatement.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by 9 Inch Pre Niss View Post
    Had this on both my pre's over the past few days for a few hours each day. It was literally popping up every 30 to 60 seconds with the alert sound for hours.

    Annoying is an understatement.
    I agree. It is unacceptable. Lost service here for half an hour last week, that message must have popped once every 30 seconds. Totally unreal.
  8.    #8  
    Ok, so it's not just hardware specific. It must actually be signal/data related. I hope Sprint fixes these outtages as soon as possible.
    Follow Me On

  9. #9  
    It's obviously been resolved as mine went away, I just find it strange that after acknowledging the alert, it keeps coming back.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Ok, so it's not just hardware specific. It must actually be signal/data related. I hope Sprint fixes these outtages as soon as possible.
    Yeah it's 100% not hardware specific. It's network maintenance.
    **writing this while seeing that weird pre commercial on TV**
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    Yeah it's 100% not hardware specific. It's network maintenance.
    **writing this while seeing that weird pre commercial on TV**
    The one with the weird guys dancing around the girl? I hope Palm didn't actually pay money for that one. It's heinous.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by 9 Inch Pre Niss View Post
    The one with the weird guys dancing around the girl? I hope Palm didn't actually pay money for that one. It's heinous.
    Yup, thats the one.
  13. #13  
    I got this one a lot today while on the subway and roaming on VZW. Agreed; very annoying to have the same error 67 pop up every 30 seconds. UGH. When the Pre rolled back to Sprint, the errors went away.
  14. #14  
    I've posted about this error message before. It is extremely annoying for the popups to come up so often. My wife is sick of hearing that little ding whenever this happens.

Posting Permissions