1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

Not much of an instruction manual that came with the pre. I keep seeing that people are able to do screen captures, and then email them over to someone else. At least thats what I thought I saw in one of the pre commercials. Where do I find information on how I am able to do these things? Am I missing out on other functionality? Any help would be appreciated as to where I can find this information.

Thanks so much again!
    Andy K
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Orange + shift +p = screenshot.

Hit plus button on screen to create new email - attach...
    Orange Symbol P, or Orange Shift P to catch the screen. Then in your photos the picture is under "screencaptures" click your photo to email, click top left screen and click share via email.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for your messages!
    I tried it and it brings up search or launcher. I tried holding them down together, and I tried doing them sequentially. What am I doing wrong?
    Never mind, it did work, I just had to go to Photos/Screen Captures to see them. Thanks very much for this tip.
    Ha Ha... I tought my screen capture didn't work as well. Then i figured out they were going to a specific folder and had to delete like 75 photos of random crap.
    yeah i really wish there was something to let you know that a screen capture had been taken
    This is certainly the time for a shutter sound.

OT I was going to point at you Siteoner, but find symbols won't register here, when replying on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    thanks