Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hmmm... So this is where pres go to die. Unless only the middle one is dead ,and the rest are just there to mourn or comfort its family.
  2.    #22  
    from my understand the PRE's from that box among other phones in that box all go back to get refurbished so it kinda makes sense that they throw them all in one box, I would just assume having them like that might cause more damage thats all
    Quote Originally Posted by geogray View Post
    Some of the reasons I have seen-on this forum-for people returning their devices are pretty lame. I'm not implying you should just accept shoddy products, but Pre is not shoddy. It reminds me of the moaning the early iPhone adopters when that product first came. Of course, the moaning quickly subsided when the herd finished drinking the Kool-Aid.
    Your Pre is not shoddy, perhaps, but based on the reports here more that a few fit that category.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Agree with meyerweb - and i would say A LOT have exchanged their Pres - i am still torn =( was there on launch day ::weeps::
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    If that picture is real (which I doubt) I would sure avoid that store. Judging by the way they take care of valuable returned inventory its no wonder so many of their activated devices have failed. Heck those moron employees probably broke most of those Pre's while activating them.
    Ive returned my pre twice and both times they put my old one in a box like that. So i believe that box is real. Ive seen it with me own eyes. And both times they only game me the pre. I didnt get anything out of the new box. I was bummed about that. WHen i had my blackberry i exchanged it over six times over the whole time i had the phone and they always gave me everything that came with the phone. They did give me an excuse about how palm is really picky about what gets returned with the phones and after reading the forums i just look at them like "your freakin nose is growing."
    Quote Originally Posted by geogray View Post
    Some of the reasons I have seen-on this forum-for people returning their devices are pretty lame. I'm not implying you should just accept shoddy products, but Pre is not shoddy. It reminds me of the moaning the early iPhone adopters when that product first came. Of course, the moaning quickly subsided when the herd finished drinking the Kool-Aid.

I really don't understand how anyone exchanges a device more than once. If my Pre had the shoddy build that I keep reading about here I would have gone back to my BB a long time ago, and you wouldn't see me on here whining about it after it was gone.

Seriously, four phones?

How does the saying go; fool me once.....
    Hmm, both times I exchanged my Pre, they required the box. They opened the new box and removed the accessories before handing me the new phone and empty box.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12