1.    #1  
    I've noticed whenever I lock my device with the outside top right power key, it will put the device into its locked mode. However if I take it out about 2 seconds later it will show me its trying to reconnect to wireless. Is this normal? I do not have great coverage at the house and it would be nice to be able to stay connected to my wireless AP even when its locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidtrance View Post
    I've noticed whenever I lock my device with the outside top right power key, it will put the device into its locked mode. However if I take it out about 2 seconds later it will show me its trying to reconnect to wireless. Is this normal? I do not have great coverage at the house and it would be nice to be able to stay connected to my wireless AP even when its locked.
    That's by design. But I heard Palm change the behavior accroding to we Pre feedback. The new behavior would be that WiFi will wake up if you place Pre on the charger when it is in sleep mode. Maybe with next OTA update, we will have that patch available.