Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Well my wife just walked in to see me sitting in front of a 20 inch screened laptop, screen in screensaver, while browsing on my Pre...
    You were caught because she didn't know you had the Pre or because of what you were looking at on the Pre?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    That I had a giant $2500 laptop there, and I preferred browsing on a 3 in. Screen...
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Cool.
    lol
    Done that a few times with the web and certainly with email. For some reason, the multitasking seems more useful on the Pre as long as you aren't looking to cut & paste too much.

On a mobile device you can go from phone to nav to contacts to email. You don't really need that on a PC. You don't need to take a photo, send it via email and then call the recipient. That's a mobile only need. The Pre is AWESOME at these tasks - better than a desktop and even a laptop, just because of portability and having a phone.

Thursday I sent a text, got and took the reply call and was listening to Pandora. All while in the middle of a tennis game with the Palm headphones on. Can't do that with a laptop.
    Email on the Pre seems much better than any Email app I've used on a computer, when dealing with a couple arriving every now and then.
    Time to lock the door behind ya!