1.    #1  
    Has anyone ever used a universal cell phone charger bought off of Ebay before? I just got my Centro battery and plugged it into the charger and it lit up like it was charging it. I left it on the charger for a few hours and took it off and put it into the pre. The battery was noticeably "fatter" than when I hooked it up on the charger, (UCPC ^) The battery did not work either. The pre did not turn on.

I don't know if I should try charging the centro battery in the pre or not.

Also, should I just order the charger from palm or what?

Why did the battery get "fatter?" Also, will it "slim" down on its own and is it safe to use?

Thanks for your help.
    i use the centro battery on my pre and charge it on my pre
  3.    #3  
    I'm not doubting whether the centro battery will charge in the pre or not. What I am concerned about is because the battery is noticeably "fatter" now than when I got it in the mail. I don't want my pre to blow up ya know. I don't know what will happen, and I have never seen a battery get "fatter." Has anyone seen such a thing, or dealt with something similar?
    Quote Originally Posted by methos123 View Post
    I'm not doubting whether the centro battery will charge in the pre or not. What I am concerned about is because the battery is noticeably "fatter" now than when I got it in the mail. I don't want my pre to blow up ya know. I don't know what will happen, and I have never seen a battery get "fatter." Has anyone seen such a thing, or dealt with something similar?
    yeah dude that's pretty weird if it got "fatter"
  5.    #5  
    well I put the centro battery in the pre and plugged it up. It has a ? mark on the screen. Anyone else seen this with the centro battery in the pre and charging?
  6.    #6  
    well I left the centro battery in the pre to charge for 30 min's and there is still a big ? on the screen and it is not turning on with the centro battery in it. What do you all think?