Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    First post ever. Don't know if anyone posted this but in the browser if you double click on a field you will zoom in to like 300%. Cool little trick I just discovered.
    lol thank you
    glad you discovered it. it is in the manual. also works on most apps that can be zoomed. works great in an email - double tap on a text frame to zoom that frame to fit the screen.

welcome to Precentral!
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Yeah its another of the great features of the Pre. It doesn't zoom in 300% it just zooms to the field to fit the screen, while in either portrait or landscape view.

Also WELCOME, I bet you were here for a long time before you registered, like me.
    I like the feature as well, but (and I can't believe I'm saying this), Opera on Windows Mobile handles this a little more cleanly. When it's a text column, you can zoom and Opera flows the text to fit the column better (no scrolling).

I'm hoping Palm tightens this up a bit.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I didn't know. I just used it to write ths. Welcome.
    It dont zoom it all the way on some pages. It show the width of a line for me. Like on the regular facebook mobile page.