1.    #1  
    Sometimes when I load a page it just cuts off after a certain point. It has been really annoying when I am browsing the mobile site on my pre. Anyone else seeing this?
    Some examples of pages that it happens to? I havent had this issue once since getting rid of my inSTINK and picking up my beautiful pre!
    SCK Manager
    I see it a lot on the official palm forums of all places.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    It happened to me a couple days ago.
    New York Times
    It would load the whole page, and then it would cut it off for some reason after 3 seconds.

It's working now... I've done a hard reset since then; that could fix the problem.
  5.    #5  
    Hmm. Now i can't find a page that is doing it. It isnt consistent, so I am thinking it has something to do with memory usage. Next time it happens, i will take a screenshot.
    If it's the same issue I'm seeing, it happens to me a lot. I have to change the orientation of the phone (portrait to landscape or vice-versa) and back again to get the page to fully load. It's not a huge deal, but it's annoying when it happens repeatedly. It happens to me on several different pages that I frequent.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I have had a browser issue where it starts to simply fail to load. The indicator at the bottom right will just continuously spin without doing anything. Clearing the history and cache fixes it.
    never seen this issue on my pre and i surf a LOT but i do try to keep no more than 3-5 cards open at a time
    SCK Manager
    maybe try clearing out your cache?
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre