Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    I'm sorry, wasn't aware I can't vent a little frustration. Seems your the one that needs to get a life troll.
    Don't sweat the garbage from some people. If it were them, they'd be complaining too. I can see the issue. You actually went from 30% down to 20%. I would also reccommend Alliant Credit Union. You have to have $5.00 in a savings account with them. When I joined they gave me the $5.00.

If your Avitar means that you are not only a Lakers fan, but are also in L.A., there is a branch of Alliant Credit Union on Sepulveda Blvd, right next to LAX (909 Sepulveda, corner of Sepulveda & Imperial Ave). Ask for Julie. She's great.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Don't sweat the garbage from some people. If it were them, they'd be complaining too. I can see the issue. You actually went from 30% down to 20%. I would also reccommend Alliant Credit Union. You have to have $5.00 in a savings account with them. When I joined they gave me the $5.00.

If your Avitar means that you are not only a Lakers fan, but are also in L.A., there is a branch of Alliant Credit Union on Sepulveda Blvd, right next to LAX (909 Sepulveda, corner of Sepulveda & Imperial Ave). Ask for Julie. She's great.
    I joined them as well their checking account is great.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post

Use to live there, unfortunately I live 2 states up now. I'll see what we got up here and/or can work out.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    This is the normal Sprint thing with one hand not knowing what the other is doing. Every group in the company seems to use different software and have access to different sets of data, this can cause mass confusion. Plus there is no overall company procedures manual where EVERY question is answered. The people sending emails and flyers in the mail don't actually have access to the documentation stating what discounts you will receive. Customer service can check a computer database to see your discount, but in general there are always 2 listings for each company in the database and they seem to pick randomly which listing you get, which will affect your discount.

In my store we look up your company and choose the better of the two discounts to apply to the account, we supply the CS rep the exact code for the larger discount.

In my time as a Sprint rep I've been amazed at the lack of communication among various departments of the company. It's actually impossible for me as a local store manager to speak to anyone in the network department so it can take hours before a bad cell is reported to the engineers. Plus the "ticket" system where I can submit tickets to ask questions or get things done just seem to disappear into a black hole never to be seen again.

That being said I've been a Sprint customer for 10 years and a Sprint rep for 2.5 years, in that time I've never had any service outages, I can count my dropped calls on one hand, I've never had a problem with my bill that couldn't be resolved in 10 minutes, and never had a bad phone. Your milage may vary but I've always beeen a happy Sprint customer and I look forward to getting my Pre.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12