1.    #1  
    Think this will happen anytime soon? I wouldn't mind having it for some of those lengthy emails.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Fingers crossed, since they do have it where it inputs the ' its got to be close.
    This would be a great idea. I find myself using the Pre more and more for longer e-mails then I ever did with the 755P.
    They got a lot of stuff to do... so i really dont think anyone will really know...
    - a more usuable copy cut and paste
    - get the app store out of beta
    - add spell check
    - add video recording
    - add flash

I think the priorities now are...
    - fix and tweak the hardware issues like the oreo twist, bubbles and dead pixels
    - and all the other little bugs and quirks listed in the sticky post at the top of the forum.

So the answer to your question... no one really knows.
    Safe to say eventually... but hopefully soon.

Steve Jobs said push was only a few months... last year. And lets not talk copy and paste... but eventually and was definitely worth the wait if you could wait.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by craftsman View Post
    This would be a great idea. I find myself using the Pre more and more for longer e-mails then I ever did with the 755P.
    I also find myself creating longer texts since they are not restricted by the number of characters.

Cheers
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike5 View Post
    I also find myself creating longer texts since they are not restricted by the number of characters.

Cheers
    You're still restricted, it will just send multiple texts to cover all your characters. The person receiving the text could possibly get them in the wrong order.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsabo View Post
    You're still restricted, it will just send multiple texts to cover all your characters. The person receiving the text could possibly get them in the wrong order.
    But they are tagged with "(# of #)" so it doesn't matter if they arrive out of order. I don't know of any other phone that does this, but I love my Pre for it. I got a text message from someone yesterday that was split into 4 and it got rearranged in transmission... If they had a Pre I wouldn't have been so damn confused trying to figure out their original order.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrill_Me007 View Post
    Think this will happen anytime soon? I wouldn't mind having it for some of those lengthy emails.
    the pre actually has auto correct so it corrects your misspelled words as you go!!