1.    #1  
    How does one go about deleting the history of youtube and the web browser and stuff? I find it kind of odd that your history is etched in stone and not removable.

Anyway, I looked through the phone for such an option, and I didn't find anything. Then I tried prodding through the hidden files of the phone, and I still didn't find any way of deleting cookies or something. It's probably hidden deeper, but I have no idea how to get deeper beyond just looking at hidden files.

So, does anyone have any suggestions on how you could go about this?
    For Youtube:
    Open up the program, click on "Popular" on the top, then choose "History". On the bottom left is a "Clear" button.

For Web:
    Open up the program, click on "Web" on the top left. Choose "Preferences" & then click "Clear History" (and you can clear the cookies & cache too).

For the Call History:
    Click the phone app, choose the log icon (on the bottom right). Click on "Sprint" on the top left, choose "Clear Call History".
    Follow Me On

In the web browser, push the "web" button in the upper left corner. Select history. Then in the history screen, push the same web button. Push clear history.
  4.    #4  
    ... -_-

Wow guys, I feel pretty stupid, alright, thanks.