Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Thanks for all your help. Some people understood my dilema, some ( dog44) don't know me, try to pass judgement on me ( I take care of my sh%t). If you look at my Touch, you won't find a nick on it. Not bad for a 19 month old phone. Anyway, phone got returned so someone else can get it. I'm out PEACE
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    You will also find that what is and what is not covered in an instant exchange situation depends on the sprint store and their level of customer service. I live 45 minutes away from the two stores I deal with in San Antonio - and I drive past at least 5 stores to get to them. Some sprint cs reps are fearless - some don't want the paper hassle and lost sales while they are dealing with your problem. I NEVER call sprint (corp) about any issues, I go local. My daughter has destroyed three phones and I have dumped one - and all were merrily replaced locally.

All experiences are different. You appear to be looking for a cookie cutter answer & there is none. Nobody here can predict your outcome. You have to jump into the pool to find out how cold the water is.
    palm covers your pre for 1 year. I would suggest getting the sprint TEP insurrance at $7 a month. If your phone happens to get lost/stolen/water damaged you can get a new one for $100 (this is to protect the company from people who "claim" the phone was stolen but are lying and will try to sell it). Without insurance you would have to pay $500 for a brand new pre.

The 1yr manufacture warranty will cover you if the screen craps out, keyboard fails, etc. You send it to palm and they either fix it or send you a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by nofear18 View Post
    Good luck. I'm looking at the HTC Diamond
    +1

Best thing you said yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    +1

Best thing you said yet.
    I disagree....it the best thing he said was the "I'm out Peace"
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    I disagree....it the best thing he said was the "I'm out Peace"
    I didn't think anyone would get my sinister humor. You caught it with a come back.

Highfive.
  7.    #27  
    So how is it that if Palm covers the phone for 1 year, how come people have so many problems that are not getting resolved?
    Quote Originally Posted by nofear18 View Post
    So how is it that if Palm covers the phone for 1 year, how come people have so many problems that are not getting resolved?
    contact palm... they give you 1 year manufac warranty
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12