Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    OMG. So I broke down and early terminated on my verizon and signed over to sprint... Got a PRE!!!

They had a bunch. Like 5 or 6. Centry III Mall Sprint store in Pittsburgh PA.

They had both types of boxes. THe black slip and the white slip. She originally gave me the black slip but I asked for the white one. Everything is pretty decent. The coverage could be a little better in my house but I may just end up trying to get a free airwave.

Slider is a little wobbly but nothing that bothers me at all. Nothing worth complaining about like a lot of the people on here.

I think I may have 1 stuck pixel but it's so hard to tell. You can't even really notice it if it even was it. You have to like angle the phone a certain way and reflect sunlight off the screen.. ugh... It's hard to even know if it's a bad pixel or not. Oh well. I have 30 days.

I'm updating the new 1.0.3 right now! THis is going to be fun times...

Don't be Pretarded people.. Go out there and purchase a Pre!!! Not the Iphone...
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    sweet! i have the pre and love it! i hope you have the same experience.

My phone has one dead pixel and the slider has a slight wobble.... both are not even noticable unless you really try to see it.

have fun!

pandora!, fandango, and new york times to name a few apps i have and use... and like!. love in the case of pandora.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawandvital View Post
    OMG. So I broke down and early terminated on my verizon and signed over to sprint... Got a PRE!!!

They had both types of boxes. THe black slip and the white slip. She originally gave me the black slip but I asked for the white one. Everything is pretty decent. The coverage could be a little better in my house but I may just end up trying to get a free airwave.

Slider is a little wobbly but nothing that bothers me at all. Nothing worth complaining about like a lot of the people on here.

I think I may have 1 stuck pixel but it's so hard to tell. You can't even really notice it if it even was it. You have to like angle the phone a certain way and reflect sunlight off the screen.. ugh... It's hard to even know if it's a bad pixel or not. Oh well. I have 30 days.

Don't be Pretarded people.. Go out there and purchase a Pre!!! Not the Iphone...
    YAY!!!!!! Freakin' awesome. Congrats, and welcome to our side. : )
    Congratulations!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Way to go. You won't want to put it down. I can't wait for my pre to ring or tell me I have a message so I get to use it. I am getting a habit. Hopefully you will to.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    congrats
    You are going to love it. I'm so happy for you. Having your e-mail and sms appear as an alert is heaven. I finally keep all my on-line mailboxes clean and it's because of the Pre.
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    A little off topic, but I used to hang out at Century III Mall as a teenager. Yeah, I was one of those mall rats; well, we used to bounce between that mall and the village. I haven't been there in about 15 years or so. Thanks for triggering some memories though!

Glad to hear you got a Pre, too!
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    Congrats!!

I like that...Pretarded!!
    Just got 2 on Wed night out in Robinson... my wife is from that area and won't even go to Century III

Let us know how the airwave goes, I just called today and they're sending a tech to check the towers in my area (Mt Lebo). Apparently I found a big hole in their green coverage map.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Hey I live in Jeannette. So the Pre is spreading!
    Hiya to a fellow Pittsburgh-er!

Glad to see you break down and get in on the fun, and yes some fustration, but I think the phone is worth it. So far at least! ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
  13.    #13  
    Thanks all. I love it. So much fun. It's like so involved I didn't even get through 1/10th of the features... I've synced up but need to work with that a little bit. No biggie. I also downloaded a couple apps. Can we download all of them? How many can it hold?

I'm adding some wallpapers and I'm going to add some ringtones.

Hey dageuze, who did you end up calling. We should be green as grass in this entire area man. I'd like to also call the number and have a tech come out here. Shouldn't be this jumpy (uniontown area). I'm on a neighbors wifi right now, he he he. But that's okay. I hope Pittsburgh's coverage is awesome!!! I work there and commute everyday from the Uniontown area..

I believe I have 1 little pix that's iffy. Like I said, not even enough to bother me. I think I might see some slight light leakage on the bottom. Then again, maybe not. haha...

I love this thing!!!
  14.    #14  
    Jeannette... woah. I lived there too. Well, my girlfriend lives there and lived with her until a recent fight. Now I'm shacking up with my rents in the uniontown area.... We're actually getting ready to make a jump to NYC. So, I wont be a PAer for much longer!!!

How's the coverage in Jeanette?
    Rawandvital, coverage is good everywhere... I walk 200 ft out of my front door an I get 3+ bars, roaming in my house. I just called the customer service number today then she connected me to tech support. I explained that I just switched from Verizon and bought 2 Pre's and a Katana, and only the Katana doesn't roam in my house which is smack in the middle of a big dark green area on their coverage map. He escalated it and put in a ticket to have someone check the towers. I'm "supposed" to get a response and see a "noticeable" difference within 72 hours... we'll see
  16.    #16  
    cool. thnx for the info...

anyone know how to unsync or delete an aim account from your Pre... I found the account but everything is grayed out and I cannot click on remove account...

What gives.!?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Jeannette... woah. I lived there too. Well, my girlfriend lives there and lived with her until a recent fight. Now I'm shacking up with my rents in the uniontown area.... We're actually getting ready to make a jump to NYC. So, I wont be a PAer for much longer!!!

How's the coverage in Jeanette?
    Good in most places but hardly any in my house.
    cool. thnx for the info...

anyone know how to unsync or delete an aim account from your Pre... I found the account but everything is grayed out and I cannot click on remove account...

What gives.!?
    You need to sign out of Aim first.
  19.    #19  
    yeah, i did a search online and found out I needed to sign out. I didn't even know you could sign out. Gosh this thing is amazing...

I found the perfect case to order. it's under 10 bucks and looks pretty thin. Shouldn't add bulk!
    Pull ur battery cover off and see if that makes a difference. Just a test I did and as soon as I did that my signal bars jumped right up. The same too while on speaker phone.

Replying with my pre.

Quote Originally Posted by kcs7272 View Post
    Good in most places but hardly any in my house.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast