Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I must say, when I got my second Pre it felt really tight, but in the week I have been using it, it loosened up quite a bit to the point that it's about as loose as the first one I had. I hope it doesn't get much worse, I can live with it the way it is now. Sucks though, I am really careful in how I handle it and how I open and close the keyboard, and still it loosens up.

But, I suppose that's the most commonly heard complaint.... anyone that says their Pre feels solid as a rock, including the slider, is lying!
    I was told that this was on purpose - the loosening. I have the TEP coverage so I don't much care. It's strong enough to hold itself in place when I open the slider on my car-mounted touchstone. That's really as much sturdiness as I need.
  2.    #42  
    Some updates:

1. Still love my phone. But, I think I lost some sound effects. Especially when I'm in card view and I close out the card. It used to swipe but now it doesn't make that swipe noise. Can anyone try to assist me on this issue... Weird.

2. I bought my first case. It's a Rocketfish case from best buy. I'm actually liking it so far. Should I do a video review? would a video review benefit anyone instead of me just talking about it. Is anyone shopping around for a case for their pre. It protects the entire phone nicely, except for the screen. obviously.

Get back at me on the swiping sound effects please.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Sounds effects come and go like that's,wait for a fix. Please take pics of your case, thay be good for ME. Maybe posted in the accessory forum.
  4.    #44  
    Ok, so the sound effects and all that can be fixed in an update??? If not I might take the phone back within a week or two. Just to be on the safe side and have all that fixed before my 30 days are up!

After work I'll do a quick video review on the case.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123