Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I rub mine on my shirt a lot to clean it off. Also, when my Pre (or any phone/electronic device) is in my pocket, I constantly hold my hand over it on the outside, to prevent theft, etc., as well as rub it around some in my pocket. When I remove it, it looks great, no finger prints at all.
    I bought the small, 2 oz. container and small polishing cloth. The cloth may be microfiber, but it has Klear Screen's branding on it, so I am not certain about its composition.

I spray a squirt or two on the cloth, then polish the Pre about once per week. It seems to do the job quite well.

The provider has a web site: (I am too new to the forum to post a link you could actually click on, so sorry, you will have to prepend the www and cut and paste their hostname and add com or type it yourself...)

KlearScreen
    Soft cloth or paper towel with rubbing alcohol.
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    Rub it on my clothig, which is usually cotton. Occasionally I spray plastic polish on a cotton cloth and clean the device. Plexus plastic polish works well for the phone and motorcycle fairings.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345