Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I like sports.So I e-mailed Plusmo to see if they are working on Palm Pre.
    I got a response today. This is what they said.

Thanks for your e-mail. Yes, we are working on Palm Pre support.

Regards,
    Susheel Daswani
    Director of User Experience
    Plusmo, Inc.

On Jun 26, 2009, at 12:10 AM, : wrote:

> Will you support Web OS
    > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    that is good news mac4, hope its as good as the sports apps for the iphone...
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    If you have ~150k webOS users after a couple of weeks, I think it would make sense for them to develop an app
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Sprints NFL app is pretty good and should be out in time. And MLB Mobile said they're looking into it but I doubt we'd get an app this season like MLB AtBat (the absolute cleanest and most feature filled app on iPhone).
    I'm sure a lot more developers are working behind the scenes.... give it some time, and the Pre apps should blossom
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    I think I recall sprints football app would be out in August. We may have apps triclke in earlier but I wouldn't expect anything crazy # wise until the sdk is out. Even then thry will need time to program and learn the device.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    Sprints NFL app is pretty good and should be out in time. And MLB Mobile said they're looking into it but I doubt we'd get an app this season like MLB AtBat (the absolute cleanest and most feature filled app on iPhone).
    But we have Sporting News Pro Baseball! </sarcasm>

(Honestly, it's one of the worst apps on my Pre, and I really, really wanted to like it.)
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post

(Honestly, it's one of the worst apps on my Pre, and I really, really wanted to like it.)
    I tried too as well. I did like the calendar import.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    I did like the calendar import.
    You can get that better direct from MLB.com. Pick your team's regular season schedule:

Team-by-Team Schedule | MLB.com: Schedule

Click the link in the left column "2009 Downloadable Schedule". On the right under download iCal calendar you'll see a URL in a text box, copy and paste that into the Google Calendar "add by URL" and it'll import perfectly and give pitching matchups and tell you where it's being played at, and what network it's on. After the game is over, it'll show the score for the game as well, but that part doesn't work for the Pre.
    What...the NASCAR app isnt sufficient?

ESPN would do wonders for their business model to come out with an APP or web-friendly version of their ESPN Live pop-out screens. I watch/follow a lot of basketball games that way. But I guess they want my $ for the Sprint TV subscription.
    I want a F1 app!
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    You can get that better direct from MLB.com. Pick your team's regular season schedule:

Team-by-Team Schedule | MLB.com: Schedule

Click the link in the left column "2009 Downloadable Schedule". On the right under download iCal calendar you'll see a URL in a text box, copy and paste that into the Google Calendar "add by URL" and it'll import perfectly and give pitching matchups and tell you where it's being played at, and what network it's on. After the game is over, it'll show the score for the game as well, but that part doesn't work for the Pre.
    That is AWESOME. Thanks. Now I can delete that crappy app. What is it that doesn't work? I have the scores showing up in my Pre's calendar.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    That is AWESOME. Thanks. Now I can delete that crappy app. What is it that doesn't work? I have the scores showing up in my Pre's calendar.
    It shows up the old scores on the initial sync, but won't update any games with scores from the first time you sync it on.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    It shows up the old scores on the initial sync, but won't update any games with scores from the first time you sync it on.
    Oh well, the probables is sweet though. I'll know the scores anyway.
    We need an NHL app.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I want a F1 app!
    Me, too. But since we are so insignificant in the eyes of B & M, it's doubtful.

Now, if I knew how to code I just might get one out!

Go, Ferrari!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad