1.    #1  
    Has anyone changed their buffer size in ##data#? I changed mine and TV runs alot smoother.
    Do you have a how to? By buffer do you mean the time it takes to stream the data?
    The buffer is the size of the dtaa the device pre-downloads to avoid interruption due to service issues. If you do the ##data# on your phone pad you can adjust lots of things in there jus make sure you know the values of the original in cas you screw something up.
    You also need your msl which allows changes and you can get it from sprint. The buffer option is under menu and mulitmedia.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyg View Post
    Has anyone changed their buffer size in ##data#? I changed mine and TV runs alot smoother.
    What did you change your buffer size to?
    Sweet I'm gonna try changing it tonight. I have more buffering than I would like when streaming videos
  7.    #7  
    I changed mine to 20, stock is 7.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    You also need your msl which allows changes and you can get it from sprint. The buffer option is under menu and mulitmedia.
    So is every MSL the same, or is each one different?
    Quote Originally Posted by mcurd0402 View Post
    So is every MSL the same, or is each one different?
    Each is different. You can get yours from Sprint.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    would they (sprint rep.) ask any questions as of why are you asking fot the MSI or MSL number?
    Quote Originally Posted by ROKRz6m View Post
    would they (sprint rep.) ask any questions as of why are you asking fot the MSI or MSL number?
    The common excuse is to call pretending something borked your phone and you need to reset it to the original default settings. The tech should walk you through some stuff and give you a 6-digit number to input which will be your MSL. Or you can download a program to try and figure it out - this was extensively talked about on the Instinct forums - try and do a search over there and there should be plenty of threads on how to find this out.
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    What's the downside?