1.    #1  
    Almost everitime I start telenav i have to restart my phone atleast one time sometimes 2"r 3 times. I used to have a BB 700i and I had to do the same. On my BB 8330 i never did that not even once.I do have the lates up date ,but tthis is happening before and after the up date. I was really happy with the phone untulthe phone until this start to happen I still have one more week to return the phone.
    I've been having the same problem. I have a route based business and I use the Pre for directions to new customers homes. Frequently the GPS can't get a signal even if I am outside the truck. Shutting down and rebooting fixes it. But it's an annoying 2/3 minute wait when I'm in a hurry.
  3.    #3  
    Does anyone else have this problem or know the couse of this problem?
    Yes, I experienced this same problem for the first time today. Neither Google Maps nor Sprint Nav could get a GPS fix. I went to Device Info>Interactive tests>GPS and got a fix, but the programs still couldn't get a fix.

Powered down and back up fixed the problem. Hope this doesn't happen too often, its a PITA.
  5.    #5  
    For the past 2 weeks its happen almost all the time. I am very p%ss of with this.
    yeah, mine worked like a charm when new, but the last couple times I wanted to use it I've experienced this.
    This only seems to happen to me if I just close out of Sprint Navi before you tell it that you're done using it. When I am at my destination I do the backwards swipe in the gesture area and then a little prompt comes up asking if I want to close the navi session. I answer yes, and then toss the Navi off the screen. That seems to do it for me.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    to me, it seems the issue happens if you close an app that was using gps, and then try to open a new program.. the new one cannot get a fix. if i close all location apps, and wait a minute or tow, it will usually start working again, but it's rather annoying.

it's like the first app is holding on to something, and not allowing any other program to access the gps.
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    to me, it seems the issue happens if you close an app that was using gps, and then try to open a new program.. the new one cannot get a fix. if i close all location apps, and wait a minute or tow, it will usually start working again, but it's rather annoying.

it's like the first app is holding on to something, and not allowing any other program to access the gps.
    And Sprint Navi seems to hold on until you tell it that you reached your destination...at least that's what it seems like to me. Not sure with Google Maps though.
  10.    #10  
    I just came back from sprint store and they ordered a new phone they cannot make the telenav to work every other application that use GPS seems to work except telenav.