1.    #1  
    Hi all,

I'm wondering if there's a way to specify which account a new contact will be associated with when you enter it on the Pre?

I have my personal Gmail account set up as my default account for contacts entered on the Pre, and I definitely want the vast majority to be synced there.

However, I also have a work account and occasionally I want a contact to be entered on that account alone, and not my personal Gmail contact list.

This is easily accomplished when entering contacts onto the respective contact lists on a computer, but thus far I haven't been able to figure out how to do it when entering a contact on the Pre itself (and that's where I enter the majority of my contacts!).

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Hit the google button in the upper rght hand corner and select one of your other accounts. For you it would be the gmail button.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    When you are adding the contact that is.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I had used Goodlink on the 700wx and Goodlink hijacks your contacts so if you didn't have a contact in your work email it wouldn't recognize the caller. So I had to combine my personal and work contacts. Now I can keep them separate, but I also have at least 2 links for every contact now that I've setup google contacts and work contacts. Now going through the process of separating the two.
  5.    #5  
    Excellent! Thanks so much. I knew there had to be an obvious solution.