Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    So if someone asks you if you have the SDK, are you allowed to even say "I can't answer that"?
    I can neither confirm nor deny.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMar View Post
    See, it works!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMar View Post
    I concur
    Jimmie Geddes
    can't wait to see the surge of apps should definitely breathe life into the platform and give it a solid foundation to grow from.
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Is there any solid proof of this being out? Was it leaked or what? Cause it wasn't supposed to be out until another month or two due to it being "still in heavy development".
    I am thinking B.S!!!
    Dude, do a search on Twitter for Mojo SDK. You will see like 50 responses on getting it today. No B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by chevyg View Post
    I am thinking B.S!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattaspira View Post
    Is there any solid proof of this being out? Was it leaked or what? Cause it wasn't supposed to be out until another month or two due to it being "still in heavy development".
    This is "expanded" access to the beta. Full access to the full SDK is what will be out end of the summer.

And I don't have it, so I can say whatever I want about it.
    Jon Rubinstein said it yesterday:
    "We are eager to grant wider access to our SDK but we need to do so in a measured and methodical fashion, so we can be sure we are providing a great development experience and attentive developer support.

Over the next few weeks, we expect the program to grow from hundreds to thousands of developers and our goal from there is to make our SDK available to everyone by the end of this summer."
    Jimmie Geddes
  11. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    sorry scuba and mattbrad
    Yes
    there is NDA
    Can the devs working on the Mojo beta release apps outside of the App Catalog ?
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    sorry scuba and mattbrad
    Yes
    there is NDA
    Hey, no skin off my back man. I just wanted to give you a heads up so you don't get dinged...and so Palm doesn't decide to slam the door closed to other folks who might otherwise get the nod in the coming days/weeks.

It's cool though...and exciting.
    Welp, all I know is the stock jumped over 2 dollars a share today! Lets just say I'm a happy camper!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12