1.    #1  
    Sorry to start a new thread but they go by so fast; older ones sometimes are not seen or read.

I have to exchange my Pre and now I am wondering if I am going to lose all my bookmarks and web sites I added to my launcher?????

I cannot lose this stuff!!!
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Unfortunately, bookmarks in the Web Browser aren't backed up to your Palm Profile.

I'm not entirely sure about bookmarks in the launcher.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Yep I just got my second one and I lost all my bookmarks and photos. If you have photos you want to save make sure to move them over to your desktop by usb.
    Originally posted by 1Paladin
    . . .I have to exchange my Pre and now I am wondering if I am going to lose all my bookmarks and web sites I added to my launcher?????

I cannot lose this stuff!!!
    Use Xmarks to store your bookmarks. Create a folder and label it Mobile sites, then put all your mobile sites there so that you can easily access them. In addition, they will be kept up-to-date and synchronized.

Can you still use the phone? If so, use the mobile version of Xmarks and list all your bookmarks. The good thing about using mobile Xmarks is that when you change phones, your bookmarks stay with you.