1.    #1  
    Someone added me on Gtalk...someone I don't know nor care to talk to. I've removed them and blocked them from GTalk on the PC, but how do I remove them from my phone? When I delete from contacts, it says GTalk contacts cannot be deleted from the phone. What gives? Anyone with any ideas?
  2.    #2  
    No one?
    Delete them from your google/gmail contacts page
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I've witnessed the same issue. I have removed them from my AIM/GTALK contacts and I can't seem to remove them from the contacts on the phone.

Subscribing to this thread.
    Resync google contacts.

I remember this happening to me. I forgot how I fixed this. Making it reoccur would be difficult for me. (no puter @ work).

I remember having to create a contact, and then delete it or something. Arugh! When I get home, ill reproduce the problem & figure it out & post it. Sry I even bothered responding right now, pointless post I just did....
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Resync google contacts.

I remember this happening to me. I forgot how I fixed this. Making it reoccur would be difficult for me. (no puter @ work).

I remember having to create a contact, and then delete it or something. Arugh! When I get home, ill reproduce the problem & figure it out & post it. Sry I even bothered responding right now, pointless post I just did....
    LMAO at least I know someone may have a solution.

I've deleted from google contacts, sync'd ...nothing. Still there. Sporatic at best I say.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I have sync'd my contacts as well.... still have a number of AIM contacts I would rather not have in the contact list.

I was happy to see when I logged into gmail that the contacts that I cleaned up on the pre were removed from my gmail account in the web browser.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta-9 View Post
    I have sync'd my contacts as well.... still have a number of AIM contacts I would rather not have in the contact list.

I was happy to see when I logged into gmail that the contacts that I cleaned up on the pre were removed from my gmail account in the web browser.
    I signed out of gtalk on the PC, signed out on the web, removed my gtalk account from the pre...changed settings to allow only those that i specifically invite to be on my friends list ... put gtalk back on the pre (after about 20 minutes) and the contacts ARE STILL FRIGGIN THERE!!!!!

Irritating
  9.    #9  
    I've tried half a dozen ways half a dozen times...I can't get rid of the contact. This is crazy.