Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    wooooot!
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    Love it!

I just love reading the comments about the pre when apple fanboys come in and troll on gimodo and engadget
    Nice! Bout time Sprint puts the gloves on.
    !!!!!!!! That is awesome, i'm putting that ad on my blog.
    Man those comments get wild on stories like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by prochobo View Post
    Isn't that, "takes the gloves off"?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Isn't that, "takes the gloves off"?
    yeah unless the gloves your putting on have like brass knuckles built inside or send electric shocks outta them, you'd do more damage taking them off than putting them on...
    i think they have to market this as an Anti-iPhone to really stick in people's minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    i think they have to market this as an Anti-iPhone to really stick in people's minds.
    I am a huge Tech fan and not a fan boy by any means but you are right, the anti-iPhone aspect is a really good selling point.

BB is business, so its smart they arnt attacking them. But the iPhone fan base is so large that this is a great ad strat! Good work on Palm/Sprints part
    lol. awesome, get those ads out there Sprint!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    that's what they posted over on facebook about 3 hours ago, along with this...

Sprint You can have a mighty fancy phone, but it’s only as good as the network it uses and the calling plans available to consumers. Look past the iHype and we think you’ll see a new Sprint with a strong network, appealing new phones and value-priced calling plans. We’ll keep striving to get even better, but we sure hope folks – especially those with contracts elsewhere expiring soon – will give Sprint a look.
    Too funny...
  13.    #14  
    ".... and it eats iPhones for breakfast"
    Last edited by Emceesquared; 06/26/2009 at 12:11 PM.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Way to go, Sprint!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    yeah unless the gloves your putting on have like brass knuckles built inside or send electric shocks outta them, you'd do more damage taking them off than putting them on...
    Lol, I meant putting the gloves on since Sprint is entering the ring with this first blow. The gloves come off when we see some real back and forth action.
    Sik em Sprint... Sik em! ATTAAAAAAAAACK!!!
    As someone who cancelled his T-mo contract last night, deciding to hang with the Pre, I say why not?

I have had Apple computers all my life (prefer them) but the iPhone doesn't appeal to me for a variety of reasons.

They are being compared everywhere, and rightfully so. Why not take them on directly?

I want an entire campaign, not just one ad.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prochobo View Post
    Don't you mean Took the gloves OFF?
    The most important thing mentioned, to me, is talking bout 4g.....Sprint get this rolled out nationwide ASAP.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast