Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by titansluvpre View Post
    The most important thing mentioned, to me, is talking bout 4g.....Sprint get this rolled out nationwide ASAP.
    Sprint needs to roll out some PRE'S! i'm rooting for them so hard to be able to get a good number of them on sale this July. Go PALM/SPRINT!
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    It will be interesting to see how many people Sprint can woo over from the Iphone. All I care about is that they sell enough so developers have enough of a user base to justify writing apps for WebOS. I think that will happen and honestly there is enough room in the market for both platforms on the consumer side.
    Quote Originally Posted by packfanlv View Post
    It will be interesting to see how many people Sprint can woo over from the Iphone. All I care about is that they sell enough so developers have enough of a user base to justify writing apps for WebOS. I think that will happen and honestly there is enough room in the market for both platforms on the consumer side.
    Pre! is turning heads everywhere! Will start to see some good apps popping out very soon! This is only the begining!
    "Palm does things iDont"... lol
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12